[gmx-users] centering DPC micelle

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Thu Jun 23 21:50:48 CEST 2005

Hi Sri,

There's no such thing as a box! Ah well, maybe there is,
but it is no more than a representation of your system,
and everything in it is relative.

Now your problem is in representation. You see the micelle
at the edge of a block of water, and after shifting the
stuff, the micelle is still at the edge of the block of
water. But that's correct. The micelle is now in the
center of the simulation box. To get the water around it
in a nice way, you can use trjconv with -pbc inbox. But
for a simulation it doesn't matter.

Cheers,

Tsjerk