[gmx-users] How can I install gromacs with gamess-uk?

=?gb2312?B?5bC55L+K?= yinjvictor at 126.com
Fri Jun 24 10:42:35 CEST 2005

Dear all:
   I had a trouble when I install the gromacs with gamess-uk.
   I followed the instruction listed in http://md.chem.rug.nl/~groenhof/qmmm.html. But when I run ./congfigure when I install gromacs, the system always showed "checking for C complier default ooutput...configure: error: C complier cannot create executables".
   Should I put gamess-uk code under the subdir of gromacs code. Or what should I do?
   Need your help!!! Thank you!!!

      Best wishes!!!