[gmx-users] question about XDR library support

Zhao Wei zhaowei at lce.hut.fi
Tue Jun 28 15:39:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm compiling Gromacs 3.0.2, which can be used for the calculation of
pressure profile of bilayers. The configuration and make process went OK.
But when I tried to use 'grompp' to compile files, error message came as
follows:

Fatal error: xdr_string called, but GROMACS compiled without XDR support.

In fact, there is XDR library available on our linux machine located in
/usr/rpc/xdr.h and I have added the path to the enviromental variables.

Could anyone kindly give me some help?
Thanks!

--
Best regards