[gmx-users] anadock does not run

Shatadal Ghosh shatadal_ghosh at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:38:41 CEST 2005

Dear All,

The gromacs manual mentions that anadock can be used for clustering autodock
runs. I have a number of autodock runs from which I extract the docked
conformations (simply by grepping for the "DOCKED: " expression and using
sed to strip it away) and concatenate them to a single pdb file. Then when I
use the anadock command for the single pdb file I get the following error:

Found 0 pdb files
Fatal error: No points in distribution

However g_cluster reads the file and works fine without any errors.

Does the input to anadock be in some special format?

Thanks,
Shatadal.