[gmx-users] genion to not continuous solvent

Diego Enry diego.enry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:29:34 CET 2005

Hello Yang,
I forgot to mention I did not want to use the random function.

I during the night I wrote a .f77+.sh to make reorder and reorganize
the coords and indexes. I'll make it more automatic user-friendly
(probably bash-only) and post it to contrib.

Now the question is if there's a way to make "g_dist" calculate and
write for me the residues within a certain distance of a group of
atoms. g_dist -h says it writes atom distances within a certain
distance of the "center of mass" of a reference group.

Diego Enry.