[gmx-users] What is the difference between joined and seperate tem coupling?

Tanping Li jia_11_osu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 17:24:25 CET 2005

Dear Tsjerk,

Thank you very much for your reply and thinking. I
calculated the Tem from the g_traj, in which I need to
give 1.5 factor of Tem in order to get the final Tem.
This is what I reported. For the for the ions, I also
gave it the factor 1.5. Maybe this is the origin that
the Tem of ions is so crazy? Should I time 1.5 to
ions?
Thank you again.

Best
Tanping