[gmx-users] Re: dG/dl

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:25:09 CET 2005

We are currently having some success here at UCSF reprocessing
trajectories with mdrun -rerun in different potentials. This allows us
to evaluate the potential energies needed for BAR. So far we've only
done this for fairly small systems though, so I'm not sure how
time-effective this will be for larger systems. Obviously Michael's
solution is better in the long run.

David Mobley