[gmx-users] nanotube!

zjh2140 at 163.com zjh2140 at 163.com
Mon Nov 7 06:18:51 CET 2005

David,
  Thank you for your answer!I have resolve that question with your help,but i meet a new question,when i implement energy minimization,my system don't convergence,the potential energy and max force are very big,and during the minization stage,the poetential energy and max force  hardly change,i don't know i need to modify which parameters, do you give me some suggestions?

thank you in advance!

                                                                           zhoujh