[gmx-users] time step in gromacs 3.3

Qing Zhu qing.zhu at ttu.edu
Mon Nov 7 18:43:41 CET 2005

Hi David

I tried to run 3.2.1 tpr with 3.3 using 3 fs as the time step, but the
simulation still crashed after several thousand steps. I have no idea
why there is huge differece between 3.2.1 tpr and 3.3 tpr, because all
the initial conditions are the same except the gromacs version. Any
suggestion?

Thanks
Qing Zhu