[gmx-users] setting up mpi code

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Thu Nov 10 08:56:39 CET 2005

Hi,

Right - but essentially all of the comparison icc warns about in
Gromacs are cases where the number has previously been set to exact
zero (=function disabled), and the check is just to see whether the
option is enabled or not. The number won't magically change to non-
zero in the meantime, so for this type of comparisons it's completely
correct.

Cheers,

Erik