[gmx-users] problems with mdrun_mpi -multi

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:40:23 CET 2005

Berk,

That's not it. I have a script I run jobs with on the SDSC Datastar cluster
which was working fine using mdrun_mpi -multi until I switched from 3.2.1 to
3.3. Now it doesn't work and gives me an error about not being able to find
the tpr file. Either I haven't compiled properly there (and on a local
cluster) or the functionality of mdrun_mpi has changed, or there is a bug.
SDSC runs jobs with poe, but I'm properly specifying that they're mpi jobs,
so...

Thanks,
David