[gmx-users] g_order problems

hseara at netscape.net hseara at netscape.net
Wed Nov 16 21:03:37 CET 2005

Thank's a lot your quick replay, but I my case I have the following chains that contain insaturations:

-O-(O=)C-(CH2)7-CH=CH-(CH2)7-CH3

Can I still use g_order with the unsaturation??? Which is the first carbon I have to put in the index file the one in the ester or the first CH2? Its important the order of the carbons in the the index file? My molecule has two diferents chains, then I have to construct an index file for each or I can put all in the same file?

Thanks in advance Hector