[gmx-users] problems with mdrun_mpi -multi

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:06:08 CET 2005

Berk,

I have a little more on this now. It turns out it works fine for me on the
local cluster if I use the correct version of MPI, so the problem I'm having
is only on SDSC, where I have everything properly configured. I'm getting in
touch with the tech support there to see if they can help. It's an AIX
cluster, and it took some special flags to even get the mpi version to
compile properly, so I wonder if the problem could be related to that...

Thanks,
David