[gmx-users] trjconv, -pbc whole, and Max OS X?

Emma Falck efalck at cc.hut.fi
Thu Nov 17 23:45:34 CET 2005

Erik,

I was wrong about the first frame. When I look at my .trr file
using ngmx, then all lipids in all frames are whole, as they should. It
is only when I look at my .gro file -- either with ngmx or vmd -- when I
see broken lipids in most of the frames. This .gro file I have generated
with trjconv using the -pbc whole option. This does not seem to
restrict itself to Mac OS X -- I checked with RedHat, and ran into the
same problem.

Emma