[gmx-users] How to correct incomplete pdb file

Hiromichi Tsurui tsurui at med.juntendo.ac.jp
Sun Nov 20 04:30:25 CET 2005

Thank you, Erik,

I tried Delarue Group's Web Service to correct 1IAO.pdb.
However, 1IAO consists of two chains, alpha and beta. Moreover, beta chain
is a fusion of original beta chain and a peptide via linker. Due to this
construction I think, pdb2gmx did not work well. The file corrected by
SwissPDB Viewer is working well.

Thanks,

Hiromichi