[gmx-users] (no subject)

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 13:26:49 CET 2005

Perhaps listing some excerpts from the problem files
would help us understand what's going on...
Otherwise, it looks like you've misnamed or missed out
water in a file somewhere.  I vaguely remember when I
started using gromacs I got something similar, I think
I changed the forcefield file name system to include
SOL as well as whatever it is it currently uses.
Go into /share/top and use grep to find out whether
the forcefield you are using uses SOL as the name for
water.  Make sure your .mdp, .top, and
.gro/.pdb/.whatever all use the same.

--- Dhananjay chandrashekhar joshi

gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.