[gmx-users] table extension problem

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:36:18 CET 2005

   Hi Berk,
   I think  I understood what you  wrote.... But... Why the  simulation
with  just part of the  ice  runned until the end??? Maybe  because  the
size of the ice wasn´t very significant??? So maybe if I just increase my
box size it perhaps works... What´s your opinion about?
   Anyway, if it didn´t work, then I must not use pressure coupling, and for
this reason I will have no control about the pressure, is it right?

  Thanks again
  Fernando Mattio