[gmx-users] (no subject)

龚新奇_Steven xqgong at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Sat Nov 26 16:05:55 CET 2005

Hi,
   I got the following problem when I configured gromacs-3.2.1 yesterday.

 bash-2.02$ ./configure
./configure: 17036 Memory fault - core dumped
checking build system type... alphaev56-dec-osf4.0d
checking host system type... alphaev56-dec-osf4.0d
checking for a BSD-compatible install... config/install-sh -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

   And then I can't complete it.
   Help me!

Best regards,