[gmx-users] alkane-aqueous interfacial simulations

Jayant James Jayasundar jayant_jacques at rediffmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:34:17 CET 2005

Dear Dr.David
Thank you for your reply. Please let me know if the paper that u directed is the one given below.

Angel Pineiro, Alessandra Villa, Toni Vagt, Beate Koksch, and Alan E Mark 'A Molecular Dynamics Study of the Formation, Stability and Oligomerization State of two Designed Coiled Coils: Possibilities and limitations'  Biophys. J. ; Published ahead of print on September 8, 2005

Thanking you
Sincerely
Jayant James