[gmx-users] version 3.3 - Range checking error

Joanne Hanna J.F.Hanna at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 11:11:16 CET 2005

Yes I have compared the tprs (see previous post)
The email from david said it might be useful to do what i have just reported so I have done so.
I don't think there is something wrong with my system as it runs in single precision in both v3.2.1 and v3.3 without this error.
And my pressure coupling looks pretty good. I have also  already run for 500ps without pressure coupling to equilibriate my water.

Joanne Hanna
Department of Chemistry
University of Warwick
Coventry
CV4 7AL

J.F.Hanna at warwick.ac.uk
>>> leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com 11/28/05 08:09 AM >>>
Hi

>The output from the single precision tpr with mdrun_d in gmx 3.3 is as follows;

>this message was given in my pbs  output file after 115ps of simulation.
>
>Does this help pinpont the problem?

No. What you have done is actually a waste of space, frankly. Have you
used gmxcheck -f1 single.tpr -f2 double.tpr to compare them as David says?

I got such error as well, usually caused by improper pressure coupling.
By turn pcoul off, I can continue running it. In your case, try to
equilibrate more.

Yang Ye

--
/Regards,/