[gmx-users] Simulation box explodes

Robson Peguin robson.peguin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:08:25 CET 2005

Hi Gromacs Users,

I'm trying to simulate an interface in Gromacs composed by water and
hydrofluoroalkane (HFA). However, during the energy minimization, my
simulation box explodes from the hydrofluoroalkane side. I tried a couple of
things, such as: decrease LJ parameters (HFA), decrease atomic charges
(HFA), decrease temperature, increase the molecular weight of the H atom,
decrease time step, run in NPT & NVT... However, I wasn't able to solve the
problem. If you someone has any suggestions, they are more than welcome.

Thank you very much

Robson Peguin

--
Robson Peguin, PhD Student