[gmx-users] QM/MM Compatible CPMD-3.11.1 Released!

Pradip Kumar Biswas p.biswas at csuohio.edu
Tue Apr 4 16:57:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

Sorry, that my message was not clear.
Examples on H2O-dimer, Ethane, and P450-heme are available
inside the Source code; they are in a folder "qmmm_projects" in "share".
I mentioned that I'll upload ADDITIONAL examples SOON; I'm taking that
link out till I find some time to select, zip, and upload some files
there.

The instructions for Compilation and running of Gromacs/CPMD are
available in

1) a folder "qmmm_manual" inside "qmmm_projects";  and possibly
a more clear instruction is available

2) in the CPMD manual (section 9.15 page 131)

pb.

Ch