[gmx-users] Gromacs 3.3.1 released

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Thu Apr 6 23:41:30 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we've finally gotten version 3.3.1 out -
I've just finished uploading source and an assortment of binaries to
the website. According to David he also fixed the 3.3 manual, so with
a bit of luck we'll see that online too in a day or two.

All bugs that were in bugzilla as of March 31 have been fixed. You
can find a live list of all current reports at http://
bugzilla.gromacs.org/buglist.cgi?product=Gromacs&version=3.3

The archive of the gmx-revision list ( http://www.gromacs.org/
pipermail/gmx-revision/ ) also contains a number of improvements, for
instance that we now support SSE assembly loops on Intel Macs too.

For the future we're working on providing automatic weekly builds
from CVS, so it will be easier to get up-to-date code.

Have fun!

Erik