[gmx-users] (error in grompp_d)

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 19:03:54 CEST 2006

The program is comparing the atom names NA with Na in
the two files and finding they are different.  Change
the case of the second letter in either the .top or
the .gro (ideally so the string matches whatever
sodium is in ions.itp in the share/top directory of
gromacs) and that should fix the warning.