[gmx-users] Using Pull code with Coarse grain model

Mohan Boggara mohanbabu.boggara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 02:30:32 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to use the pull code for constrained force method in a coarse
grain dppc bilayer model developed by Dr. S.J. Marrink. But I am getting
error message Warning: pressure scaling > 1% . The problem persist even
after I changed the tau_p from 1.0 to 1.5.
Has anyone had any success on similar runs.

Mohan

--
Mohan Boggara
Department of Chemical Engineering

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature,
compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.-- Aristotle