[gmx-users] REMD

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:44:53 CEST 2006

Dear David,

The commands I used are as following:

 grompp -f replica0.mdp -c confout.gro -p topol.top -o replica0 to get
replica0.tpr
 grompp -f replica1.mdp -c confout.gro -p topol.top -o replica1 to get
replica1.tpr
the script I used is:

#PBS -S /bin/ksh -q sp_large
### CPU number
#PBS -l nodes=2:ppn=1
### -lwalltime=0:05:0 would be five minutes.
#PBS -lwalltime=24:00:00
###Job name
#PBS -N remd
. /etc/profile
module load gromacs
cd  $PBS_O_WORKDIR
mdrun_mpi  -np 2  -multi -replex 500 -reseed -1 -s replica -deffnm
replica  -v -N 2

I have done several tests:
1. ran replica0.tpr and replica1.tpr seperately. Both worked fine
2. used grompp -np 2 -sort -shuffle -f replica0.mdp -c confout.gro -p
topol.top -o replica0 to get replica0.tpr. I ran replica0.tpr. It worked
fine. I also tried to use replica1.mdp to get replica1.tpr in the same
way. replica1.tpr worked fine as well.

If you need more information, please let me know. Thank you very much
for your help!

Best Wishes!

Dongsheng