[gmx-users] question on g_cluster

Osman Yogurtcu karmatech at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 11:38:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to use g_cluster to cluster NAMD2 trajectories?

I am trying to use g_cluster to cluster my NAMD2 deriven trajectories. First, I converted my .dcd trajectory into .pdb format. Then, tried this:

>g_cluster -f mypdb.pdb -cl clusters.pdb

and it did not work. Later, I converted my .pdb to .xtc and tried:

>g_cluster -f myxtc.xtc -cl clusters.pdb

does not work either. Should I include a Gromacs MD run specific .tpr topology file as well, though it is mentioned as "optional input"?

I hope you can help me out,

Best

Osman N. Yogurtcu

Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Research Assistant
Koc University