[gmx-users] XT3 porting

Tom Joseph tom-lists at jambon.ll.cx
Tue Apr 18 04:43:49 CEST 2006

Providing a backtrace or two would really help.  Given the exact same
input files and run conditions, does it sometimes segfault and
sometimes not? Does this happen on a login node (full glibc and such)
or just the compute nodes (POSIX subset)?

Separately, is it a better idea to use fftw2 since it supports MPI?

(Hopefully soon my Teragrid access will extend to bigben, so I'm
especially interested in this...)

--Tom