[gmx-users] trjcat -settime option

m-hatake at jaist.ac.jp m-hatake at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Apr 19 07:26:38 CEST 2006

Hello, again

I'm sorry I had a mistake about my question.

 When using tpbconv command to make a new topol.tpr and
 continue a simulation due to some computer problems(e.g. power failure),
 should I select _l_ option?

 When I change confout.gro into conf.gro and continue
 a simulation, should I select _c_ option?

Best Regards,
Masa
--
Masaomi Hatakeyama
Ph.D Candidate(Knowledge Science, JAIST)
m-hatake at jaist.ac.jp