[gmx-users] Unnatural amino acid problems

Ashutosh Jogalekar ajogale at emory.edu
Thu Apr 20 18:04:49 CEST 2006

Hello Mark
Thanks for your comments. I realise that putting in zeros would not
give me a good model. That's why I am putting in parameters in
the .top file based on the atom types, which I get from the
ffoplsaabon.itp file. But the distortion still persists, and in fact
sometimes gets worse (at least visually), which is bizarre. I can
only think of one one more thing that could be the reason; is
the .top file formatted? So for example, if I put in the parameters
for a dihedral, does each one of the numbers have to be exactly below
c0,c1,c2,c3 etc.?
Thanks
Ashutosh