[gmx-users] tpr file

Dhananjay dhananjay.c.joshi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:52:05 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Using trjcat I have joined  3  *.trr files and got final *.trr file.

How to get/genetare corresponding *.tpr file ?

According to manual, the tpr file extension stands for portable binary run
input file. This file contains the starting structure of your simulation,
the molecular topology and all the simulation parameters.......

Do it mean that out of  3 *.tpr files (which are corresponding to above
*.trr file that I joined) I can take any one ?

Thanking you in advance.....

Dhananjay