[gmx-users] ions in solvent

Ran Friedman ran at hemi.tau.ac.il
Mon Apr 24 15:07:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

Just add many ions randomly using genion. After equilibration, you'll
find some of them in the solution and some near the DNA.

Ran.

Beniamino Sciacca wrote:

> Hi!
> my system is DNA in a box with solvent.
> I want to put in the box a lot of ions (NA+, Cl-,....).
> How can I do it?
> I want some of them dispersed in the solution, and some of them near
> the DNA molecule.
> thanks for your help.
> Beniamino Sciacca

> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System
> at the Tel-Aviv University CC.

Ran Friedman
http://bioinfo.tau.ac.il/~ran
Laser Laboratory for Fast Reactions in Biology
Department of Biochemistry
Faculty of Life Sciences
Tel-Aviv University
Tel. +972-3-6409824