[gmx-users] comm-mode = Angular

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:03:46 CEST 2006

Hi Abu,

Indeed. You have to add a parameter rototr = yes. Note that the changes in
the .tpr file make it impossible to use these .tpr with other versions of
gromacs and vice versa. Besides, you need a reference structure for the
removal of the rotation/translation. This file has a fixed name:
ref_conf.gro. The best thing to do is to take the .tpr file for the
simulation and use editconf with an index file to generate ref_conf.gro from
this .tpr (using the desired set of atoms).

If you run into any trouble, please let me know. However, I'm rather busy at
this moment, so trouble shooting may take a while.

Good luck,

Tsjerk