[gmx-users] error while running Energy minimisatio mdrun

wei-xin xu xwxnju at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:35:02 CEST 2006

I could only tell you the same problem met by myself.

First, it happened as you described.
I checked everyting concerned. But nothing seemd abnormal .

At last, I changed the node of cluster on which i performed EM.
Then, you know, it works well.

I guess that maybe it also relates to the compiler on the node. :)