[gmx-users] Re: Mix solvent

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:18:13 CEST 2006

Hi.

Well, I don't know if the list allows the indication of "out-gromacs"
programs. Anyway, you can download the "packmol" program (). Simple
and easy for this kind of stuff (I use it a lot).

The only problem is on the last line of the .pdb file it generates it
will put zeroes instead of the box size.

Also, it will not add hydrogens to the protein molecule, so add them first.

Hope it helps.

Jones