[gmx-users] segmentation fault when using g_hbond

Una Bjarnadottir una.bjarnadottir at ucd.ie
Wed Aug 2 14:50:36 CEST 2006

Dear users,

I want to use the -sel option in g_hbond and selected three hydrogen
bonds to analyse.  I choose the atom number according to the .gro file
used to make the index file which had the
 [ selected atoms]
20 21 24
25 26 29
34 35 37
as it says in the manual: Donor Hydrogen Acceptor:  When running the
g_hbond  with the -sel option and chose my group it always comes
segmentation fault but it ran when I didn't use the -sel option and
calculated the number of hydrogen bonds as a function of time.
Is this a bug or is it something wrong with how I made the .ndx file?

Best regards, Una Bjarnadottir