[gmx-users] lipid order parameter

priyanka srivastava priyankaps4 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 21:35:32 CEST 2006

Dear Gromacs users,
  I am looking for individual experimental (NMR) order parameter values for sn1 and sn2 chains at physiological temperature for DMPC in order to carry out the analysis of my trajectories and compare the results.
  I have got the values for sn-2 chain but unable to get it for sn1chain of DMPC. Though this question is not directly related to gromacs but this is the place where many people deal with lipids and its parameters.
  Please put it up on the forum in case anybody has the reference or the values.
  I would be really thankful,
  waiting for the response,
  Pri...