[gmx-users] g_hbond account dieletric medium ?

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Fri Aug 4 04:42:29 CEST 2006

Dear Spoel,
Thank for your elaborate answer and references. Some times this forum
serves more than just for gromacs, yes it helps to understand some
basics understanding of physical chemistry. I learned lot of fundamental
concepts of protein modeling in this forum, which I could never
understand by reading a book or journal.

Regards,
B.Nataraj
in

  raja