[gmx-users] trjconv problem

Bjoern Windshuegel bjorn.windshugel at uku.fi
Sat Aug 5 09:09:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

thanks for the tips. First I used the information of the exact time I got from
g_cluster which did not work (t=5590.093). So I used trjconv to convert the
whole trajectory in a pdb-file from which I got the exact time (t=5590.00049)
of the frame to be extracted that was different compared to that in
g_cluster. By using that as input for trjconv I finally could extract the
frame.
The -dump option did not work without specifying the exact frame time.

Best regards,

Björn

--
Bjoern Windshuegel