[gmx-users] Hen egg white lysozyme.

Viswanadham Sridhara muta.mestri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:22:06 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to simulate a protein and I am getting the following error
message.
"NAG" not found in residue topology database. I checked gmx-users discussion
list to find out if someone ever used 1HEW.pdb . Its a hen egg-white
lysozyme. I did not get even a single archive about this.
It is under HETATM section of .pdb file. Any help is appreciated.
I know that I have to add this residue in aminoacids.dat file and create
atoms and bonds in .rtp section. Is there any other way around?
Thanks in advance,
-Vissu

--
Viswanadham Sridhara,