[gmx-users] More on small molecule attempt...

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:06:14 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,

In this case, the problem is in your .mdp file. In there you have a
reference to a group Protein, maybe i the comm_grps, the tc_groups or
possibly somewhere else. Since you don't have a protein, you have to
remove such references. If your system consists of AHL in solvent, you
can use AHL as a group for comm removal and probably System will be
best for temperature coupling

Cheers,

Tsjerk