[gmx-users] position restraints crashing

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 13:37:10 CEST 2006

Interesting idea, but multiple different start points
have failed with PR, and succeeded with normal MD.
Freeze groups seem to be working OK, so I'm using that
for now - after all, it doesn't need to be 'real', I
just want to equilibrate the lipid/solvent without
moving my carefully-placed peptide.
Interestingly, I've had similar problems before, but
only when I use multiple peptides.  Might try merging
the chains and see what that does.
I used CG with steep every 50 steps... sounds weird I
know, but it's proved pretty reliable.