[gmx-users] contact

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Aug 14 15:16:04 CEST 2006

Well, one way is to use g_hbond -contact. It will give you the number of
contacts each frame plus some additional information, if that's what
you're after. Make sure you use the cvs version of g_hbond, since
previous versions did not handle contacts correctly (for some reason,
most of my replies on this list seem to end in that very sentence).