[gmx-users] steroid topology

dhruva chakravorty dkchaks1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 00:13:16 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have been having trouble with a topology I created
for androst-5-ene-3,17-dione (GROMOS 96 force field).
I have found the molecule to bend inwards withing 100
ps of equilibration, something which has not been seen
by others who have used CHARMM or AMBER. I have also
tried to convert the topology generated by the PRODRG
DUNDEE server for GROMACS but had the same issues with
it. Can anyone throw any pointers my way, or better
still a steroid topology which works

Regards

Dhruv