[gmx-users] Hi..

Navratna Vajpai navratna.vajpai at unibas.ch
Wed Aug 16 09:33:50 CEST 2006

Dear All...
I was trying to move further and finally managed to move forward. I
am explaining the problem in little more detail. The problem arises
when the grompp before the mdrun is executed. I don't know why but it
ask for -n option for its execution. I tried that also but still the
error stays. So as far as i understand the problem now concerns only
with the generation of the trr file before the mdrun. Could anyone
help me in resolving this mystery?

Many thanks..
Best regards
nav

Navratna Vajpai
Ph. D student in Prof. Grzesiek's laboratory
Department of Structural Biology
Biozentrum, University of Basel
Klingelbergstrasse 70,
CH-4056