[gmx-users] problem with ambconv

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:14:54 CEST 2006

Diane,

I think we have used it with Amber 8 and Amber 9, probably also Amber
7, although in its current version it relies on being able to parse
prmtop files, which means that it is dependent on the amber8/9 prmtop
format. If this changed, it wouldn't work.

I'll send it along in just a moment.

Thanks,
David