[gmx-users] Questions about water in Gromacs

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Aug 24 02:53:43 CEST 2006

Sorry to ask the obvoius, but did you try to perturbe the ordered structure
of the water with some position restaints MD? Energy minimization? I might
have misunderstood, but the ordering you describe ("the water core seems to
be distributed evenly in the system") suggests that your system has been
subjected to neither energy minimization, nor euilibration.

/Erik Marklund