[gmx-users] remd ... is it exchanging?

Carsten Baldauf carsten.baldauf at biotec.tu-dresden.de
Mon Aug 28 17:50:51 CEST 2006

ok, i got it wrong ...

i see now my problem ... i am using an extremely big box ...
the length of my fully extended peptide is about 5.6 nm i will try a box
with an image distance of 5.7 nm.
this should more or less resemble the status of your input, am i right?

thanks for the help//
carsten

--
dr carsten baldauf
biotechnologisches zentrum der tu dresden

No Software Patents!
See http://www.ffii.org/index.en.html