[gmx-users] clarification on configuration error: configure: error: conditional "am__fastdepCXX" was never defined.

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 23:52:02 CEST 2006

David,

Is there a way I can get 3.3 with bugfixes from CVS? This is really
what I want to do. For example, you just fixed some problems with
g_angle and g_dihedral that I reported, and I'm trying to figure out
how to get that from CVS without also upgrading to 3.3.1. (I am
hesitant to switch versions of GROMACS while in the middle of a
project, but I need the modifications to anadih.c).

Thanks,
David