[gmx-users] AFM Pulling

Arneh Babakhani ababakha at mccammon.ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 30 22:10:00 CEST 2006

Hi all, nevermind, I caught my own mistake.  (I hope this might be
useful for someone in the future).

PeptidePull.ppa is my input file, specifying the parameters for my
pulling.

-po PeptidePull is the output file.  The problem here is that I used the
same name.

When it crossed over to another node, the wrong ppa file was read.

So the moral of the story is: When running AFM pulling in parallel, make
sure that the names following "-pi" and "-po" differ!  (something like,
"-pi PeptidePull -po ExtraPeptidePull).

Thanks!

Arneh